To Fill Out An Adobe Acrobat Form
- On your hard disk or other disk drive, locate the file you saved.
- Double-click the file name.
- To move to another page of the form, click the next page button at the bottom of the form window.
- Click in the first field on page 3. Enter data, then press Tab to move to the next field.
- Check boxes are marked by using the Space Bar. To backup a field for correction, etc., use the Shift & Tab key combination.
- When you have completed the form, click File, then Print to print a copy.
- If you want to save the data you entered on the form, click File, then Save.